Moving to the Netherlands
Are you ready for a career in logistics in the Netherlands?
Do you have a Bachelor/Master degree in a relevant direction and do you have excellent communication skills in English? Are you curious about the Netherlands and are you prepared to live and work in the Netherlands? Please contact us.
We pay attention
What can you expect from us? With concern we help logistics professionals with their career, in a professional and accessible way. We always personally meet with our candidates, if you are looking for a job immediately or if you would just like to consult with an expert about your career’s future.
We would like to get to know you
During the introduction we are talking about the position you’re interested in. We also discuss your resume, but we mainly talk about you, the logistics professional: who are you, what is your experience, what skills do you have, what are your personal characteristics, your ambitions and what makes you happy in your job?
– You recently got a Bachelor or Master degree in Logistics & Supply Chain, Business Administration, International Business or another relevant education;
– Up to 5 years of work experience;
– Affinity with Logistics and Supply Chain;
– Prepared to live, work and study in the Netherlands for at least 1 year;
– Living in the EU or EEA;
– Excellent command of the English language in speaking and writing;
– Strong social and communication skills;
– Positive mindset, venturous, responsible, decisive, analytical and result-oriented.
Interested? Would you like an international career in the Netherlands? Apply immediately.