Our client is a world leader in the production of medical devices.
Each Supply Chain Analyst is contributing to the mission of the company by guaranteeing constant product supply in balance with the demand, maximizing the service levels whilst improving asset utilization.
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you’re responsible for one or more business lines.Within the Supply Planning team, you will provide advanced support in the coordination of product availability to meet customer requirements in the EMEA region, in line with the business Supply Chain strategies and processes. In order to achieve the agreed service levels at optimized inventory, you will execute analyses and monitor incoming supply, planning parameters and inventory levels. You support improvement initiatives to increase business Supply Chain performance. The Supply Chain Planner works in close cooperation with different stakeholders (Demand planning, Inventory Management, Global Supply Chain, Regional / Country business).
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree in logistics or supply chain management;
- You have 0-5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management in an international environment;
- Computer literacy: MS-Office, very strong in MS Excel and strong with ERP software (preferred SAP ERP, SAP BO/BW and SAP Design Studio);
- You have excellent communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch on all levels;
- You are a strategic thinker with a hands-on mentality;
- You are stress resistant, calm personality and self-confident;
- You have coaching skills and a passion to win;
- You understand KPI and performance settings;
- You have a spirit for continuous improvement;
To be successful in this role, you are a natural problem solver with strong analytical skills and a pro-active, hands-on mentality. You have a distinct drive for execution and results and a clear focus on customer satisfaction. You are a team player, who’s able to build lasting relationships with colleagues in other departments and disciplines. Managing several tasks and projects at once poses no problem for you, as is working under pressure.
The company recognizes the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company’s success.
Also a competitive package is of course part of that. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
- 28 holidays;
- Possibility to purchase extra holidays days;
- Possibility of working from home (up to 20%);
- Flexible working environment;
- Career development plan;
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results;
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances;
- Tax advantages on commuting, fitness plan, bicycle plan;
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract;
- Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program);
- Private Lease possibilities.