Cordstrap produces and delivers cargo securing systems such as lashes and dunnage bags, for all types of transport. It is a mid-sized organisation that has built a leading position in the market.
Cordstrap is active in over 50 countries worldwide and has over 50 years’ experience in securing and protecting cargo worldwide
For the head office in Oostrum we are looking for a Customer Support Employee.
In this role you will be supporting the complete Customer Success team for all markets with administrative tasks such as order entry, answering the phone, master data maintenance and CRM related activities.
You are in contact with customers to handle requests and you communicate with customers by phone or e-mail in a customer friendly, proactive and professional way.
- You have a MBO education;
- We are looking for a candidate who speaks native Dutch and also speaks and writes the English language very good. More languages are a plus;
- You have experience working with ERP and CRM systems and Microsoft Office;
- You are well organized;
- You have a positive critical attitude, a curious and enquiring mind and you are always looking for innovation and improvement in your own duties;
- You carry out tasks accurately, on time and carefully;
- You will work during office hours from 08.00 – 18.00;
- You are fulltime available.
- A challenging job in an inspiring and rapidly developing company;
- An international environment that encourages continuous improvement;
- Fulltime permanent position, starting with a contract for 1 year;
- The salary indication is between 27k – 30k gross a year.