Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. A company with 20.000 employees worldwide and almost 800 employees working in Venlo Arrow Electronics DLC.
Arrow EMEA has the largest and most modern electronic components warehouse in Venlo. The Distribution Logistics Center in Venlo supplies 40.000 European customers. More than 6.000 packages a day are shipped to customers all over Europe, as well as worldwide. Arrow stands for ambition, passion and reliability and strives to be and stay the number 1 in the business. The corporate culture within Arrow can be described as informal, open, direct and result oriented.
As Warehouse Supervisor you will manage a warehouse team (20-25 FTE) and oversee the picking of materials in a timely and productive manner. You will work in warehouse setting and you will be involved in daily production, staff management and quality control. You will report to the Warehouse Manager.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Cooperate with colleague warehouse supervisors, helpdesk, call centre and Quality department to ensure that shipments are picked in a timely, productive manner and according quality standards;
- Training and coaching of team members and do employee performance evaluations;
- Hire and train new staff in order to lift your team to the highest level;
- Coordinating and supervising the daily activities of logistics team;
- Oversee the picking of orders, both regular and dry packed.
- You have at least a mid-level (MBO+) education, preferably a finished technical or logistic education;
- You already have at least 3 years of experience in managing warehouse / logistics teams;
- You are a skilled people manager;
- You are good, preferably fluent, in English and German;
- Knowledge of Dutch or Polish will be a great plus;
- You are flexible and ready to work in shifts (morning and afternoon shifts).
- Good salary, up to €4000 gross per month (incl. shift allowance);
- Employment in stable, international, high-tech company;
- Possibility to work in a fully automated, state of the art logistics environment;
- Interesting opportunity for further professional development;
- Informal, open, direct, and enjoyable work environment.