Amway is a family-owned company, established in 1959, and has built a successful business model on the power of relationships. Today they are a global community and the largest direct selling company worldwide – with millions of independent business owners taking advantage of the high quality Amway product portfolio to operate their own businesses.
As Manager Supply Chain Planning you are leading a team of professionals who are responsible for the execution of supply chain planning activities in Europe, Russia, South Africa and Australia. Your immediate reporting team is based in Venlo, the Netherlands but you will have daily interaction with colleagues across the world. You will be accountable for leading inventory management across multiple locations in the region of your responsibility and ensuring alignment with peers in supply chain and business partners across the business.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Manage inventory policies and product service levels. You maximize product availability while minimizing inventory cost;
- Responsible for the leadership and execution of cross-functional supply chain strategies and process improvements and coordinate supply and demand activities;
- Oversee daily execution of supply chain planning activities within Amway corporate systems;
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and business partners to optimize operational procedures and processes, resolve supply chain issues and lead strategic initiatives, including product launches, promotional support and inventory optimization goals;
- The key regional liaison for production planning of Finished Goods at Amway-owned facilities;
- Involved in several (global) projects and you work closely with the global Supply Chain team;
- Provide coaching and guidance to a team of 12 direct reports and take care of developing and preparing your team for the future.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree;
- You have the knowledge or experience working in vertically integrated supply chains and you know how to manage complex supply chains;
- You are a leader in the business and a real relationship manager. You know how to influence, motivate and enable others to contribute to the effectiveness of the organization;
- You are a strategic thinker with a can-do-attitude. You know how to develop, implement and execute strategies to minimize inventory while achieving targeted service levels;
- You have real people focus and you are an empathetic and inspiring leader.
- You speak the English and Dutch language;
- You are willing to travel global and domestic as required and you are flexible in working hours and availability.
- A challenging position and the chance to become part of a dynamic, international working environment;
- A permanent role with a competitive salary;
- A bonus scheme, 8,5% holiday and a 13th month;
- 35 vacation days;
- Premium free pension, costs for building up your pension are entirely paid by Amway;
- Collective health insurance, 70% gross employer contribution;
- Discount on high-quality Amway products;
- Various events for employees during the year;
- Mobile phone, laptop.