Experience the lively pace of a global player, and immerse yourself in an inspiring atmosphere. We are looking for a Carrier Integration Consultant who has the ability to develop new and intelligent transport solutions.
You are a team player who has the ability to actively shape new transport solutions and the associated IT processes through conceptual work, but also has the necessary energy to implement them independently through agile project management.
Of course, you do not do this exciting and challenging work alone, but in close cooperation with your colleagues in the business engineering team and in coordination with other stakeholders.
Your focus is on the following areas of work:
• Conceptual design of solutions and processes;
• Create specifications for developers;
• Perform integration tests;
• Manage roll-out of integrations and hyper care after Go-live;
• Communicate externally with technical contacts of carriers;
• Communicate internally e.g. customer service, sales/procurement and developers;
• Applying a high amount of different software and web 2.0 tools (e.g. postman, shortcut, miro, MS office, etc.).
• You have a bachelor degree (or equivalent) in the field of economics, business or IT;
• Experience within transport logistics, preferably in an international environment;
• Proven work experience or background in IT;
• Experience with EDI and/or webservices (e.g. EDIFACT, REST/SOAP);
• Knowledge of or experience in the field of TMS and/or WMS systems;
• Analytical and solution-oriented approach;
• Strong organizational and communication skills;
• Fluent knowledge of English is required, the German and/or Dutch language are a big advantage.
• You can expect a cross-departmental and cross-site familiarization program in which you will get to know all the important interfaces;
• Various opportunities to quickly assume responsibility;
• They believe in a collegial working atmosphere with plenty of room for your own ideas;
• An international team where the "we" is paramount;
• Team events and an open, helpful atmosphere speak for themselves;
• An attractive employment package.
As a neutral, independent partner for clients and carriers, Europaket+ offer best-in-class multi-carrier solutions. Experts develop services in cooperation with clients, including different transport providers across all common carriers and optimize the package flows with respect to quality, time and costs.
Europaket+ is part of the shipcloud product and service offering and designs the optimal transport solution with the appropriate transport service providers and manages the entire transport process end to end in a cost-effective and transparent way, whilst adding value for both customer and carrier. Besides Europaket+ managed services solutions, shipcloud provides the multi carrier delivery management software products “Send, Track, Return and Managed”.
To accelerate international growth and fulfil ambitions, mainly in the field of B2C, we are looking for a Carrier Integration Consultant.