The Business Change Management Solutions Global department works globally to support the business in general and to streamline processes for the benefit of both customers and DSV.
How you do this? In the position of Senior Logistics Engineer, you work in an international environment. You lead and deliver as part of a project the business requirements as agreed with the customer. You lead and facilitate workshops with customers, business, and IT to define requirements and processes. For existing business, you are able to assess processes, define optimisations and implement them.
You get this done by:
· Collecting data from internal and external sources;
· Analysing (customer) data sets;
· Designing innovative and appropriate (mechanised) concepts in logistics and deploying them in operations;
· Calculating developed concepts in a warehouse management calculation model;
· Presenting results in a professional and understandable way;
· Designing and evaluating warehouse processes;
· Determining and quantifying the impact on the business;
· Communicating with suppliers, internal and external customers;
· Configuring the required setup in the warehouse management system;
· Supervising warehouse and customer visits worldwide with a strong focus on Europe.
· Bachelor or Master Degree;
· Experience within contract logistics, preferably in an international environment;
· The ability to work independently and accurately;
· You have knowledge of logistics and administrative processes and knowledge of WMS system(s);
· Excellent communication, presentation, and organisation skills;
· Speak and write English fluently;
· Willing to travel and work around the world and work with colleagues from other cultures (10-20% of your time).
· A dynamic and challenging opportunity in an international setting, with compelling term of employment;
· Market level salary, based on education and experience;
· Lease car, pension plan, 24 holidays, 8% holiday pay, 5% gratuity and 4 ADV days;
· Extensive support from the Business Change Management department;
· International working environment with room for personal input, initiative, and flexibility;
· Possibility to work partly from home;
· Pleasant secondary working conditions.
DSV is a global supplier of transport and logistics services. They have offices in more than 70 countries and an international network of partners and agents, making them a truly global player that offers services worldwide.