The Business Change Management Solutions Global department works globally to support the business in general and to streamline processes for the benefit of both customers and DSV.
How you do this? In the Integration Engineer role, you will work in an international environment. You support and deliver as part of a project the business integration requirements as agreed with the customer. The main objectives are to define the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) messaging and exchange between the customer's host application and DSV's application(s), primarily the Warehouse Management System.
You get this done by:
· Understanding and delivering DSV EDI messaging standards;
· Organise workshops with customers to define EDI solutions;
· Analysing customer EDI message definitions in case non-standard needs to be implemented;
· Designing EDI mappings and connection methods;
· Defining test scenarios for the system;
· Organising and acceptance testing of messages delivered by the EDI development teams;
· Performing integration tests;
· Organising and supervising during user acceptance testing;
· Managing Client IT stakeholders.
· Bachelor or Master Degree;
· Experience within contract logistics, preferably in an international environment;
· You have a hands-on mentality;
· You work in a structured way and you can actively manage (EDI) stakeholders;
· Excellent communication, presentation and organisation skills;
· The ability to work independently and accurately;
· You have knowledge of logistics and administrative processes and knowledge of WMS system(s);
· Speak and write English fluently;
· Willing to travel and work around the world and work with colleagues from other cultures (10-20% of your time).
· A dynamic and challenging opportunity in an international setting, with compelling term of employment;
· Market level salary, based on education and experience;
· Good pension plan,24 holidays, 8% holiday pay, 5% gratuity and 4 ADV days;
· Extensive support from the Business Change Management department;
· International working environment with room for personal input, initiative, and flexibility;
· Possibility to work partly from home;
· Pleasant secondary working conditions.
DSV is a global supplier of transport and logistics services. They have offices in more than 70 countries and an international network of partners and agents, making them a truly global player that offers services worldwide.