The Business Change Management Solutions Global department works globally to support the business in general and to streamline processes for the benefit of both customers and DSV.
How you do this? In the position of Logistics Engineer, you will work in an international environment. You will support and deliver the business requirements of a project as agreed with the customer. Key tasks include analyzing customer data, designing warehouse processes, and implementing them in our Warehouse Management System.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Collecting data from internal and external sources;
· Analyzing the data sets;
· Warehouse and process evaluations and design;
· Configuring the required setup in the Warehouse Management System;
· System testing of the setups before it is presented to operations for user acceptance test;
· Guiding during user acceptance testing.
· You have a Bachelor or Master degree;
· 0-3 years' work experience (as a logistics engineer);
· Experience within contract logistics, preferably in an international environment;
· Experience with implementing WMS systems (preferably BlueYonder WMS Dispatcher);
· Speak and write English fluently;
· Able and willing to travel (approximately 10-20% of your time).
· A dynamic and challenging opportunity in an international setting, with compelling term of employment;
· Market level salary, based on education and experience;
· Pleasant secondary working conditions;
· Good pension plan, 24 holidays, 8% holiday pay, 5% gratuity and 4 ADV days;
· Extensive support from the Business Change Management department;
· International working environment with room for personal input, initiative, and flexibility;
· Possibility to work partly from home.
DSV is a global supplier of transport and logistics services. They have offices in more than 70 countries and an international network of partners and agents, making them a truly global player that offers services worldwide.