Join the dynamic team as a Senior Logistics Engineer at DSV Solutions and embark on an exciting international journey! As part of the esteemed organization, you'll have the incredible opportunity to work in a global environment and occasionally travel abroad.
Your primary mission as a Senior Logistics Engineer will be to meticulously analyze warehouse processes and identify areas for optimization. Armed with your expertise, you'll craft innovative (logistics) concepts, placing a strong emphasis on Warehouse Automation. By seamlessly integrating cutting-edge technologies, you'll revolutionize the operations and lead them into a new era of efficiency and productivity.
In this role, your responsibilities will span a wide range of exciting activities, including:
• Develop innovative (automated) concepts in logistics and warehousing;
• Warehouse and process assessments;
• Challenge existing logistics concepts;
• Collect data from internal and external sources;
• Deep analysis on data sets;
• Determine and quantify impact and sensitivity on existing and future business;
• Calculate developed concepts in department developed tools and models;
• Present results in a professional and understandable manner;
• Communication with suppliers, internal and external customers and stakeholders;
• Warehouse and client visits worldwide with strong focus on Europe.
• You have successfully completed relevant education, Bachelor’s degree (HBO) or higher;
• Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in logistics;
• Proven experience with working in projects and a project structure;
• Analytical ability to structure and solve logistics problems;
• Experience or affinity with warehouse automation concepts in logistics is preferred;
• Excellent command of English language (writing and speaking), presentation skills and organizational skills;
• You are a real team player, flexible and open minded;
• Good knowledge of MS Office and applications;
• Willingness to travel is required.
When employed with DSV you will receive the requisite training to develop the professional competences that will benefit your future career with DSV. Not only will you be working for an international company, you will be rewarded with comprehensive support from your Business Change Management department. You will also gain:
• A dynamic and challenging opportunity in an international setting, with compelling term of employment;
• Market level salary, based on education and experience;
• Pleasant secondary working conditions like holiday allowances of 8%;
• Working from our offices in Venlo, Maastricht and Moerdijk is possible.
With offices in more than 80 countries and an international network of partners and agents, DSV Solutions is a truly global player. At DSV Solutions we partner with our customers to design and deliver logistics solutions, adding value by increasing operation and cost efficiency. We operate hundreds of logistics facilities comprising a total of 7.500.000 m2.
Are you an experienced Senior Logistics Engineer and interested to work in an international logistics environment? For DSV Solutions, Business Change Management Global (BCM Global) department, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Senior Logistics Engineer.