Are you an experienced Warehouse Manager with some good managerial skills? If so, we've got an awesome opportunity for you! We're looking for a Warehouse Manager to oversee all inventory and safety procedures at the warehouse in Venlo, The Netherlands.
As the Warehouse Manager at Snag, you'll report directly to the Head of Fulfilment and play a key role in ensuring the operations run smoothly. And let me tell you, Snag is no ordinary company! They are an award-winning hosiery brand that's taken the UK by storm and is rapidly becoming one of the fastest-growing start-ups in all of Europe.
So, if you're ready to join a fun and dynamic team, work with some seriously cool products, and help take our company to the next level, then we want to hear from you!
Some key tasks:
• Efficient preparation of intracompany orders between our Dutch and Scottish warehouses;
• Oversee the wrapping operation, keeping pick supplied with wrapped products to fulfil orders;
• Manage the work of the receiving team to safely organize stock and move throughout the warehouse. Oversee deliveries and carrier collections. Organize staff appraisals and development so that everyone, at all levels, can grow with Snag;
• Organize and maintain all utilities contracts and duties therein, such as meter readings, access, etc, liaise with contractors and maintain the safe functioning of the facility, organizing and overseeing repairs;
• Responsibility for the safety and welfare of all staff on site and ensure that appropriate procedures;
• Ensure that all contracts and procurement is justified and good value for money.
• At least 3 years of experience in operations/logistics at management level;
• Fluent in both Dutch and English, and any other languages would be a bonus;
• Comprehensive PC skills, especially in use of email and Office packages, full training will be provided in use of the systems;
• Experience of inventory systems would be advantageous;
• You have a positive, problem solving attitude and the flexibility to work in a dynamic start-up business, where roles and rules are in constant flex.
• Working in an award-winning hosiery company;
• The salary indication for the role is 49k a year depending on experience.
• Benefits include private healthcare, life cover, pension and a lot of Snag tights;
• 25 days paid holidays.
Snag Tights is an award-winning hosiery company. Snag is created for one simple reason: “We believe that anyone who wants to wear tights should be able to have tights that genuinely fit in comfort, regardless of size, shape, age or gender”. Snag Tights started few years ago and they are rapidly rising to become the fastest growing business in the UK and one of the fastest growing start-ups throughout Europe.. For the warehouse in Venlo we are looking for a Warehouse Manager.