The BCM department is situated in Venlo. The Training Specialist reports to the Manager Training Competence Center. Your main objectives are to maintain current trainings and develop new trainings according to the needs of the business.
First you will develop yourself in training delivery and become familiar with DSV's systems.
As Training Specialist, you will be closely involved in developing and designing the training programs. You will ensure that the training material is kept up-to-date and continuously improved. As Training Specialist, you will take care of the initial roll-out, after which you will continue to provide the training to colleagues.
Next to this you are looking for new ways of designing and conducting trainings to make the transfer of knowledge as efficient as possible.
Your main activities are:
• Maintaining and developing trainings and related materials;
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, to align training programs with organizational goals and objectives;
• Giving classroom trainings on location, e.g. in Europe and America, or providing online trainings;
• Administrating of tests and exam results in the central database;
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies.
• Bachelor degree;
• You have previous work experience with WMS systems or any additional software applications;
• 1-3 years of experience in providing trainings or teaching;
• Experience in designing trainings or educational material is a plus;
• 1-2 years of experience in supply chain management or logistics is a plus;
• Excellent command of English language (writing and spoken), secondary language is a plus;
• Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills;
• Strong and energetic personality, able to communicate with warehouse staff as well as management level;
• Profound process understanding and able to build relationships with stakeholders;
• You are analytically strong and able to translate abstract concepts into something easy to understand for your audience;
• Willingness and flexibility to travel.
DSV is looking for people who can make the difference and who can individually contribute to the development and achievements of DSV. The qualities we value in our employees are: involvement and responsibility, professional skills and the ability to share knowledge, the ability to create results and flexibility and readiness for change.
Terms of employment
As a global supplier of transport and logistics services, we offer great career opportunities to the right individuals. When employed with DSV you will receive the requisite training to develop the professional competences that will benefit your future career with DSV. Not only will you be working for an international company, you will be rewarded with comprehensive support from your Business Change Management department. You will also gain:
• A dynamic and challenging opportunity in an international setting, with compelling term of employment;
• Market level salary, based on education and experience;
• Pleasant secondary working conditions like holiday allowances of 8%.
With offices in more than 80 countries and an international network of partners and agents, DSV Solutions is a truly global player. At DSV Solutions we partner with our customers to design and deliver logistics solutions, adding value by increasing operation and cost efficiency. We operate hundreds of logistics facilities comprising a total of 6,000,000 m2.
Op basis van je sollicitatie bepalen wij of je past bij onze opdrachtgever en de vacature.
Als je geschikt bent, nodigen wij jou uit voor een kennismakingsgesprek bij ons op kantoor of digitaal.
Vervolgens introduceren wij jou bij onze opdrachtgever en volgen er gesprekken. Is dit positief? Dan bepaalt de opdrachtgever of en wanneer je gaat starten.