In the function of Facility Manager, you play a pivotal role in ensuring the provision of appropriate, responsive, high-quality, and safe facility services across the locations in Venlo (3) and Venray (1), covering an impressive 130,000 square meters in total. We are seeking for an experienced manager with outstanding communication and organizational skills, dedicated to continuous improvement.
Your responsibilities include managing and optimizing our business buildings and facilities. This involves coordinating maintenance and repairs, ensuring safety and security, establishing and maintaining facility services, and managing the procurement of facility goods and services. You work closely with the Business Unit Managers to ensure that the facilities operate optimally and contribute to the company's objectives.
We are looking for a builder, an entrepreneur! A manager who thinks along on a strategic level and can take the organization to a higher level in the facilities domain.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Oversee and manage a wide range of facility services, including maintenance, cleaning, and various projects;
• Effectively coordinate preventive and corrective maintenance, with a strong focus on budget management;
• Exercise diligent supplier and contractor management, ensuring strict compliance with contract terms and conditions;
• Take the lead in building and nurturing a high-performing team of facilities technicians and engineers.
• You have a Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Facility Management or Logistics;
• You have several years of relevant working experience and at least 2 years of leading a team;
• You have good knowledge of Facilities Management practices and affinity with technology (building installations);
• You have a good analytical mindset, capable of problem-solving and setting priorities;
• You are resilient and can effectively multitask;
• Your English communication skills are excellent, Dutch preferred.
Terms of employment
• The opportunity to develop yourself within the company focused on your ambition;
• Attractive employment conditions (competitive salary, 31 days off, good travel allowance and a good pension regulation);
• Fulltime job;
• The opportunity to develop yourself within the company focused on your ambition.
Flex is a leading global technology, supply chain and manufacturing solutions partner for various industries and end markets. The global workforce is over 170.000 employees across 30 countries.
In The Netherlands Flex is providing supply chain and logistics services in the EMEA region, with a over 750 employees. The main site is located in Oostrum, other operations are located in Venray and Venlo. Our employees have a number of common characteristics. A balanced mix of commitment, drive, ownership and being supportive.
Op basis van je sollicitatie bepalen wij of je past bij onze opdrachtgever en de vacature.
Als je geschikt bent, nodigen wij jou uit voor een kennismakingsgesprek bij ons op kantoor of digitaal.
Vervolgens introduceren wij jou bij onze opdrachtgever en volgen er gesprekken. Is dit positief? Dan bepaalt de opdrachtgever of en wanneer je gaat starten.