As a Team Leader Inventory Control you are the liaison among various departments to provide efficient customer service and resolve inventory discrepancies. You have the overall control and movement of materials in and out of the location.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Coordinate a team of inventory control / warehouse control workers;
• Develop team competencies through training, coaching and feedback;
• Gather and analyze data, resolve problems;
• Coordinate overall control activities to maintain a high inventory accuracy. Such activities are scheduled and unscheduled cycle counts, empty location checks, resolve picking exceptions and all other inventory discrepancies when found;
• Recommend improvements in processes and procedures to improve integrity of stock input and support deployment;
• 5S follow-up and compliance;
• Have safety as a number 1 priority;
• Responsible for own development.
• You have an Intermediate vocational education (MBO 3) towards logistics, administrative or commercial;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in an Inventory / Warehouse Control role;
• Preferably leadership experience;
• You have good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio;
• You are fluent in the English language, Dutch is a big plus;
• You have good communication skills and you are a real team player;
• You are focused on improvements;
• You are enthusiastic, driven and open.
Terms of employment
• The company offers a competitive salary;
• You will be part of a leading global specialist in energy management who believes in sustainability and taking care for the planet;
• Endless development opportunities through the online learning offer of 10,000+ e-learnings.
As global specialist in energy management with locations in over one hundred countries, Schneider Electric combines world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutes for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
At Schneider, they believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. They empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. They are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with their Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values. Discover the possibility to work for this international and dynamic company with endless development opportunities worldwide.
For Schneider we are looking for a Team Leader Inventory Control.
Op basis van je sollicitatie bepalen wij of je past bij onze opdrachtgever en de vacature.
Als je geschikt bent, nodigen wij jou uit voor een kennismakingsgesprek bij ons op kantoor of digitaal.
Vervolgens introduceren wij jou bij onze opdrachtgever en volgen er gesprekken. Is dit positief? Dan bepaalt de opdrachtgever of en wanneer je gaat starten.