As a Team Leader Warehouse (fulltime, 2 shifts) you are responsible for managing a group of warehouse operators and the incoming and/or outgoing flow of goods.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Daily management of +/- 15 warehouse operators;
• Preparing work schedules, personnel and warehouse planning;
• Coaching and stimulating a continuous improvement culture;
• Pro-active steering on KPI’s and department goals;
• Selecting, introducing and training new employees;
• Attending safety, quality, service, productivity and personnel meetings;
• Show initiative to make improvements in the department;
• Responsible for workplace organization (5S) and performance registrations;
• Animate work meetings;
• Contribute to the development of warehouse operators and multi skilled operators;
• Always have safety as a number 1 priority;
• Responsible for own development.
• You have an Intermediate vocational education (MBO 3) towards logistics, technical or administrative;
• You have 3 to 5 years’ experience in leadership;
• You have 2 to 3 years’ experience in warehousing;
• You have knowledge of MS Office, ERP / WMS;
• You are fluent in the English language, Dutch is a big plus;
• You have good communication skills and you are a real team player;
• You are focused on improvements;
• You are enthusiastic, driven and open.
Terms of employment
• The company offers a competitive salary;
• You will be part of a leading global specialist in energy management who believes in sustainability and taking care for the planet;
• Endless development opportunities through the online learning offer of 10,000+ e-learnings.
As global specialist in energy management with locations in over one hundred countries, Schneider Electric combines world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutes for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
At Schneider, they believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. They empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. They are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with their Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values. Discover the possibility to work for this international and dynamic company with endless development opportunities worldwide.
For Schneider we are looking for a Team Leader Warehouse (fulltime, 2 shifts).
Op basis van je sollicitatie bepalen wij of je past bij onze opdrachtgever en de vacature.
Als je geschikt bent, nodigen wij jou uit voor een kennismakingsgesprek bij ons op kantoor of digitaal.
Vervolgens introduceren wij jou bij onze opdrachtgever en volgen er gesprekken. Is dit positief? Dan bepaalt de opdrachtgever of en wanneer je gaat starten.