Our client is a global supplier of transport and logistics services.
As a Solutions Design Engineer you will work in an international environment. You analyze customer RFQ/RFP data and translate this into suitable (logistics) concepts, sometimes including automation/mechanization. You work on interesting concepts from the idea phase.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Translate data provide, sometimes minimal, into innovative and competitive concepts in logistics;
- Challenge existing logistics concepts;
- Collect data from internal and external sources;
- Deep analysis on data sets;
- Determine and quantify impact on existing and future business;
- Calculate developed concepts and solutions design response in department calculation model;
- Present results in a professional and understandable manner;
- Communication with potential customers, suppliers, internal and external customers.
- You have completed a Bachelor or Master degree;
- You have 1-3 years of experience in logistics;
- Speaking the English language good is a must, Dutch is a pre;
- Analytical ability to structure and solve logistics problems;
- Experience with concepts and solutions design in logistics is preferred;
- Knowledge of MS Office and applications;
- You have good communication skills;
- Willing to travel (minimal and mainly Europe);
- Preferably you live a short travel distance from Venlo. Maastricht and Roosendaal are options too.
- You will receive an extensive onboarding program;
- A dynamic and challenging opportunity in an international setting, with compelling term of employment;
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Pleasant secondary working conditions like holiday allowances of 8%;
- Sufficient career opportunitie.