As an Account Manager (Strategic Accounts) you provide overall coordination of strategic account management of the strategic accounts. You are responsible for defining and implementing strategic account management standards throughout the company. You also lead the planning and set the targets.
Furthermore you partner with sales teams, business unit teams and other functional teams in the execution of strategic account initiatives. On a regular base you will communicate your findings to the company management.
This position is based in the Netherlands, and provides solutions across Europe therefore regular business travel may be required.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You take care for the development, implementation and maintenance of account management tools focused on elevating the productivity and effectiveness of the strategic account efforts. Ensure that clear account management standards are in place;
- Account management standards by designing, structuring and operationalizing a rigorous account management process. Establish and maintain account management procedures;
- Maintenance of account management tools by setting the standards for and maintaining the account management tools used within the company;
- Provide account management training for the commercial teams, embedding the account management standards. Facilitate best practice sharing between the teams and business units;
- Act as a strategic Account Manager for some strategic accounts who will regularly engage with these customers to ensure joint business plans are achieved and exceeded.