Our client is a logistics service provider.
As a Process Engineer you are responsible for the realization of process changes and efficiency improvements. You provide operational support to the warehouse and the adaptation process.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Measuring and analyzing Warehouse Performance and implementing corrective actions;
- Performing data analysis and drawing up management information;
- Managing projects for the development and optimization of warehouse processes;
- Evaluating current processes and implementing new processes to improve performance;
- Improving efficiency in accordance with LEAN and the Production System;
- Initiating innovations;
- Providing project management, support and training for implementations.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in the field of logistics, supply chain or technology;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in continuous improvements, warehouse engineering and/or projects;
- Extended knowledge of lean management, warehouse management and warehouse design;
- Good command of the English language. Dutch and German is a plus;
- Good communication and social skills;
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, Visio, Autocad, SAP or Oracle, WMS;
- Strong analytical skills.
- A competitive salary;
- You will be part of a leading global company who believes in sustainability and taking care for the planet;
- Endless development opportunities through the online learning offer.