Our client is a leading innovator of medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. For their new to open location in Heerlen, we are looking for: Customer Service Representatives.
As a Customer Service Representative you contribute to an excellent customer experience. You are in close contact with the customers and collect and satisfy the customer’s needs and expectations. You provide them with information and respond to their questions about products, availability and order information.
You report to the Customer Service Manager.
Other tasks and responsibilities:
- Creating all applicable order/shipment documentation to accompany the shipping process;
- In close cooperation with sales, customer and finance, you manage the letter of credit order from order-entry till dispatch,
- You ensure the products availability and backorder coordination for all direct and indirect distribution related customers;
- You ensure the RMA process coordination from initiation till receipt, credit and follow up;
- You work close with all stakeholder departments, like 3PL order processing and transportation teams and other departments like sales, supply chain, marketing and finance;
- You ensure a proper follow-up of consignment inventory in applicable countries and temporary deposits.
- You have a MBO/HBO work and thinking level;
- You have some years of experience in a similar role;
- You are customer oriented and always strive for the highest achievable;
- Your English is excellent.
- You speak at least one other language e.g. French/Dutch, Chinese or Arabic;
- You have good interpersonal and communicative skills;
- You are result oriented, proactive and analytical strong.
- A permanent position, starting with a contract for 1 year;
- A salary indication between €35 – 40k gross a year;
- A challenging work environment with driven colleagues;
- An international working atmosphere where you can make a difference for lots of patients all over the world.