Bleckmann is the market leader in supply chain management-services for lifestyle- and fashion brands.
The company started in 1982 as an transport company, but developed itself to a supplier of supply chain-solutions with an expertise in e-fulfilment for its worldwide customers.
For the warehouse in Venlo we are looking for an: Administration Service Employee
As an administration service employee you are responsible for the right and correct execution of administrational tasks for the purpose of the inbound and outbound process. You are the first point of contact for the clients regarding logistics and operations.
Your tasks and responsibilities are:
- Daily planning of incoming and outgoing flow of goods;
- Monitor and control order processing;
- Processing invoices;
- Quality assurance of the service.
- You have a diploma for at least an Intermediate Vocational Education (MBO in Dutch);
- You master the English language in word and writing. Other languages would be nice;
- You have experience in a similar job;
- You have great administrational skills;
- You are very good in Excel;
- You are familiar with WMS and logistics processes;
- You have great communication skills and commercial insight;
- You have the ability to process large amounts of data quickly;
- You are prepared to work overtime during High Season;
- You are fulltime available (40 hrs).
- The working hours are daily (mon-fr) from 7.30 – 16.00;
- Working from home is not an option, because you are required to visit the operation when needed;
- You will be working in a small, but dynamic team of four people with one supervisor.