Amway is a family-owned company, launched in 1959, and has built a successful business model on the power of relationships. Today they are a global community. Amway is one of the largest direct selling companies worldwide – with millions of independent distributors registered with us.
In this position you are responsible for developing strategies, plans & execution for Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa market operations deliverables including Omnichannel logistics, returns and final mile experience for Amway Business Owners (Distributors) and Customers.
You work closely with the Global Supply Chain regional leadership teams to ensure Amway’s business owners and customers have a competitive and cohesive experience from the placement to the receipt of their order, regardless of delivery channel.
You ensure Amway affiliates have a distribution strategy that meets the business design requirements (experience & cost) both today as well as proactive monitoring the marketplace so the network evolves in a way to keep pace with changing market dynamics.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Establish strategic direction for all Delivery Operations activities, supporting storage, order fulfillment and deliveries direct to Amway Business Owners and customers across EU, ANZ and SA;
- Establish clear service level agreements (service, cost, quality, safety etc.) within each market. Report proactively against SLA commitments driving a culture of customer service & market competitiveness within the team;
- Ownership of Delivery systems alongside First Mile Logistics leadership including Warehouse Management Systems, Warehouse Controls Systems, Transportation Management Systems, and Material Handling applications, supporting experience and efficiency strategies;
- Design and deliver a competitive delivery experience for ABO’s and customers, through a reliable and efficient delivery network design including warehousing/fulfillment locations and carrier selection and management;
- Develop relationships and lead strategic negotiations with key Transportation and 3PL partners to maximize leverage across the regions while enforcing corporate policies and expectations;
- Design and implement consistent processes and policies to drive cost efficiencies and to improve ABO and customer experience;
- Develop a strategy for improving key performance indicators including but not limited to on-time performance, damages, incident rates, overtime, facility productivity, and pick accuracy. Reviews key performance indicators and communicates metrics to staff on a frequent basis;
- Bringing best established and new solutions to tactical and strategic problems through enabling actionable benchmarking (internal and external), operations reviews, professional community forums and driving continuous improvement processes/culture;
- Leading the Final Mile Strategy Transformation Team to deliver the key initiatives against the Amway Long Term Strategy.