As global specialist in energy management with locations in over one hundred countries, Schneider Electric combines world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutes for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
At Schneider, they believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. They empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. They are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values. Discover the possibility to work for this international and dynamic company with endless development opportunities worldwide.
For the DC in Helmond we are looking for a Business Analyst.
As a Business Analyst you bring IT solutions to business process problems, regarding the Transport & Customs.
Your focus will be on every process and system regarding the Transport & Customs. You will provide instant troubleshooting, support by IT-incidents, but most of all you will provide IT solutions to process and operations.
You will be part of the Digital GSC Logistics Execution team, which is divided over several locations in Europe and you will report to the Digital GSC Logistics DevOps Manager, who is based in France.
As part of this team you will be responsible for the DC in Helmond. Together with your direct colleague in Helmond you will be involved in major projects regarding IT solutions, where you will work in a complex environment, work independently with a lot of autonomy.
- Troubleshooting when there are issues with TMS;
- Monitor, analyze and improve the Transport & Customs processes;
- Bring and implement IT solutions regarding the Transport & Customs processes;
- Be part and involved in major projects.
- You have business process knowledge in Transport;
- You have SAP solution knowledge;
- You have experience with project management;
- You have experience with change management and implementation methodology;
- You are familiar with the IT industry and delivery model;
- You speak fluently English and Dutch.
- The company offers a competitive salary between €70k – €87K a year incl. bonus;
- You will be part of a leading global specialist in energy management who believes in sustainability and taking care for the planet;
- Endless development opportunities through the online learning offer of 10.000+ e-learnings.