As a neutral, independent partner for client and carrier, Europakket+ offers best-in-class multi-carrier solutions. Experts develop services in cooperation with clients, including different transport providers across all common carriers and optimize the package flows with respect to quality, time and costs.
Europakket+ designs the optimal transport solution with the appropriate service providers and manage the entire transport process in a cost-effective and transparent way.
To expand their team to accelerate international growth and fulfil ambitions, mainly in the field of B2C, we are looking for a:
Experience the lively pace of a start-up and the sustainability of a global player, and immerse yourself in an inspiring atmosphere. We are looking for a Logistics Engineer who has the ability to develop new and intelligent transport solutions.
You are a team player who has the ability to actively shape new transport solutions and the associated IT processes through conceptual work, but also has the necessary energy to implement them independently through agile project management.
Of course, you do not do this exciting and challenging work alone, but in close cooperation with your colleagues in the business engineering team and in coordination with other stakeholders.
Your focus is on the following areas of work:
- Conceptual design of solutions and processes;
- Project management: in the field of intelligent and IT-supported transport management solutions is multifaceted and mainly involves monitoring the implementation of newly designed solutions;
- Test management: the final stage of the product development and implementation process before it is made available to customers.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in the field of economics, business or IT;
- Professional experience in the logistics environment or several years of experience in defining requirements for implementation in transport management systems;
- Detailed knowledge of transport processes in the CEP service area, ideally in a 3PL/4PL logistics environment;
- Strong process knowledge and user experience in the field of TMS systems;
- Advanced experience in IT process development;
- Initial experience with the management of complex IT projects;
- Analytical and solution-oriented approach;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Fluent knowledge of English is required, the German and Dutch language are a big advantage.
- You can expect a cross-departmental and cross-site familiarization program in which you will get to know all the important interfaces;
- Various opportunities to quickly assume responsibility;
- They believe in a collegial working atmosphere with plenty of room for your own ideas;
- An international team where the “we” is paramount;
- Team events (if possible because of the pandemic) and an open, helpful atmosphere speak for themselves;
- An attractive employment package;
- Your office will be in Venlo and/or Bielefeld.