syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. They supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve.
For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport.
Today they have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For the location Tilburg we are looking for a Deputy Site Director.
Are you a high-impact inspirational leader? Are you interested in a stepping-stone position to leading syncreon’s largest Global Technology Facility? Do you want to work in a dynamic and evolving environment, helping to shape the future Supply Chain of a Top 10 Technology giant? Look no further!
Be the number two on the site, both internally as well as in front of the customer. Lead and manage the key enabling (support) functions Customer Service, Inventory & Warehouse Optimisation, Facilities, Customs, Transport and Security). Ensure that the Tilburg site continues to innovate, whilst building the capacity and capability for the future requirements of the customer. Take the lead in customer engagements both on operational as well as tactical levels. You will report directly to the Site Director Tilburg.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Lead and manage the enabling functions;
- Coach and develop others in their leadership roles;
- Build and deliver Continuous Improvement Programs;
- Be the owner of the internal and external metrics;
- Initiate and lead key meetings with customer/suppliers and build important relationships;
- Replace the Site Director when absent as the key decision maker and as the key customer contact.
- You have a bachelor degree in Logistics, Business, Engineering or related field mandatory;
- You have 7+ years of work, progressive experience, performing professional level operational management duties, preferably in a logistics environment, with exposure to high impact projects;
- You have proven analytical and numerical skills;
- You have experience in succession Planning, Training and Development of Teams and High Potentials;
- You are a good communicator – written and verbal, across all level of the syncreon and customer organisation;
- You are an inspirational Change leader;
- You speak the English language fluent, other languages beneficial – Dutch.
- syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization;
- Stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere;
- They offer a market competitive compensation package with bonus scheme and a company car.