As a Customer Service Specialist, you are an essential contributor to providing the customers with an exceptional experience. You'll have the opportunity to interact with customers on a daily basis, handling their orders, addressing their concerns, and working collaboratively with the sales organization to meet their needs. You will do this in a customer centric organization, which operates flat and open and where execution driven and innovation is a strength.
In your role as a Customer Service Specialist you take care and attention for the customers of your country in selling, fulfilling and supporting Cordstrap’s line of products and services. You are part of the Customer Success team and will work close with other Customer Service colleagues who are responsible for other countries. In case of absence you take over some tasks.
• You have a MBO+/HBO education with experience in a Customer Service role;
• Your English is excellent, and you speak the Polish language fluent. The Czech language is a pre;
• You have experience working with ERP and CRM systems and Microsoft Office;
• You have a positive critical attitude, a curious and enquiring mind and you are always looking for innovation and improvement in your own duties;
• You work accurately, proactive and you have an eye for detail;
• You can work both independently and as part of a team;
• You will work during office hours between 08.00 – 18.00.
• A challenging job in an inspiring and rapidly developing company where room is for development;
• An international environment that encourages continuous improvement;
• Fulltime permanent position, starting with a contract for 1 year;
• The salary indication is between 33k – 38k gross a year, excl. performance-based bonus.
Cordstrap is a leading global provider of cargo securing and logistics optimization solutions and active in over 50 countries worldwide. With more than 50 years of industry experience, the have built a reputation for excellence in delivering innovative and effective solutions that meet the needs of their customers around the world.
The products and services are designed to ensure that cargo is transported safely and securely, minimizing the risk of damage or loss in transit such as lashes and dunnage bags, for all types of transport. We provide solutions in various industries, including construction, manufacturing and logistics.
For the head office, located in Oostrum near Venray, we are looking for a Customer Service Specialist.