As Manager Supply Chain Planning you will be the driving force behind the planning process and team and lift them to new heights. You are responsible for raw materials, packaging materials, production planning and distribution planning. You will not only lead the Rough-Cut Capacity Planning process but also act as a catalyst for continuous improvement within your team. You promote a culture of data-driven decision-making while fearlessly challenging the status quo.
Tasks and responsibilities are:
• Together with your team you are responsible for creating distribution plans, production plans and material requirements plans, based on the ERP system proposals, to ensure that customer demand can be met;
• You continuously control a tight balance of inventory, considering production efficiency, working capital and service;
• You work closely with internal key stakeholders such as Production, Procurement, Customer Service and Downstream Operations (Demand Planning). You build bridges between these different disciplines and balance their (sometimes) conflicting stakes;
• You lead the Rough-Cut Capacity Planning process and facilitate the Supply Review, as part of the S&OP Process;
• You lead and develop the planning team by supporting and coaching them. You stimulate a mindset of continuous improvement, where you challenge the status quo and look to adopt new and improved ways of working;
• You report directly to the Director Supply Chain Planning & Logistics. A team of 3 planners report to you.
Scope of the role:
The planning team has the following geographical scope:
• The scope for Distribution Planning is global (Europe, Asia, America’s);
• Production Planning concerns factories in Oostrum (NL) and Istanbul (TR);
• Production Scheduling and Raw/packaging material planning concerns the factory in Oostrum (NL);
• Rough Cut Capacity Planning, as part of the S&OP Process, for all Cordstrap manufacturing sites (Oostrum, Istanbul and Dubai).
• You have a Bachelor/Master degree, preferably in the field of Logistics/Supply Chain;
• You have experience in a Production Planning role or similar, including implementation and use of ERP and Advanced Planning Systems. You are familiar with Master Production Scheduling, Rough Cut Capacity Planning and Sales & Operations Planning;
• You speak the English and Dutch language;
• You have knowledge of data driven process improvement tools (Lean, Six Sigma);
• You have good interpersonal skills and the ability to engage and influence with stakeholders at different levels;
• You build bridges and bring disciplines together, you are not afraid to get your hands dirty and you lead by example;
• You have a positive critical attitude; a curious and enquiring mind and you are always looking for improvement and connection across disciplines.
Terms of employment
• A challenging job in an inspiring and rapidly developing company;
• The opportunity to participate in challenging supply chain projects;
• A fulltime permanent position;
• Flexibility and the option to work from home for 2 days a week;
• Salary indication is 65-80k gross a year and benefits;
• An international environment that encourages personal development and stimulates continuous improvement.
Cordstrap produces and delivers cargo securing systems such as lashes and dunnage bags, for all types of transport. It is a mid-sized organisation that has built a leading position in the market. Cordstrap is active in over 50 countries worldwide and has over 50 years’ experience in securing and protecting cargo worldwide.
For the head office in Venray we are looking for a Manager Supply Chain Planning.
Op basis van je sollicitatie bepalen wij of je past bij onze opdrachtgever en de vacature.
Als je geschikt bent, nodigen wij jou uit voor een kennismakingsgesprek bij ons op kantoor of digitaal.
Vervolgens introduceren wij jou bij onze opdrachtgever en volgen er gesprekken. Is dit positief? Dan bepaalt de opdrachtgever of en wanneer je gaat starten.