Our client is an international provider of Supply Chain Solutions.
As an Account Manager your goal and motivation is bringing the relationship with the client and level of service to a higher level. You are the point of contact and mediator between your client, service delivery and operations. Client satisfaction and trust are the most important pillars in serving client and you strive for the best results for your client.
To be successful as an Account manager you are:
- Constantly developing the business of your client by meeting the agreed on SLA’s and P&L;
- You are pro-actively investigating the needs of your client and you are able to translate these into creative solutions and action plans;
- You lead or support new implementations for your client and take your role in the growth strategy;
- In this role, it is crucial that you have strong developed numerical and analytically skills, since we give you the responsibility for independently calculating costs, prices and profitability for your portfolio.
- A graduated Bachelor or Master in a relevant field such as; Logistics and Supply Chain, (international) business management;
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience within an international oriented Contract logistics and warehousing environment;
- Excellent level of verbal and written communication in English, Dutch and possibly German;
- Experience with being P&L responsible;
- In addition, we need you to be decisive, able to act effectively under stress and have strong communicative and commercial skills.
- 8% holiday payment;
- A bonus based on performance and organization results;
- 25 vacation days, possibility to build up to 28 vacation days;
- Up to 40% discount on your fitness subscription!;
- Telephone and laptop;
- Non-contributory pension (we pay your pension);
- Collective health insurance (without obligation).
Regio Noord Limburg