Our client is a market leader in Supply Chain Management services for the fashion and lifestyle markets.
As Client Solutions Engineer you are responsible for developing and shaping solutions in the area of transport and final mile. Collaborating with the internal teams as carrier management and customer onboarding you are responsible for the focus on the right opportunities and innovations.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You will deal with analyzing data, combining the right pieces together by consulting all the stakeholders and you translate this into interesting opportunities for the current and future clients;
- In one way you will work from the client’s needs but on the other way you are proactive in giving valuable solutions. For this you can think on initiatives regarding return logistic and sustainability;
- Developing and delivering of proposals to new and current clients and this in collaboration with sales, regional transport teams. You will also prepare and present these solutions;
- You are the sparring partner for your colleagues and clients due to your expertise in transport and final mile;
- Proactive you will indicate trends and demand of the market and you will translate this to customer service opportunities;
- Proactive you will see opportunities and trends in the market and you will translate this into client solutions;
- Actively offering support at RFP/RFQ processes in collaboration with sales and regional transport teams;
- Taking care of a good communication between the central departments;
- Giving your input when developing proposals for CSR, return logistic B2B and B2C;
- Working in a continuous improvement environment within our network organization according to the Lean Six Sigma principles.
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in logistics;
- Minimal 3 years of relevant working experience within transport/supply chain;
- Good knowledge of international transport, final mile logistic and return logistic;
- Driven within MS office;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, verbally and in writing;
- Strong with numbers;
- Customer orientated and innovative;
- Independent, eager to learn and hands on;
- Willing to travel;
- Flexible mentality.
A challenging, independent position, a positive working atmosphere and growth opportunities within the company.