Our client is a global leader in medical technology.
As a Data Engineer you are responsible for creating dashboards supporting business processes within Customer Care & Supply Chain EMEA in an agile collaborative way. You will be working closely with the stakeholders and create actionable reports. Furthermore, you maintain existing reports, work on automation tools and support project.
You can translate customer needs into valuable and user-friendly dashboards and take care of the communication and training towards the end users.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in information management, logistics or supply chain;
- 4 years of experience in an international environment, preferably customer care, logistics or supply chain;
- You have significant SQL, Excel, Access experience;
- You are strong in Power BI and Visual skills or similar tools;
- You are technically oriented;
- You speak and write the English language fluent. Additional languages are preferred.
The company recognizes the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company’s success.
Also a competitive package is of course part of that. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package to all employees with at least 28 holidays, the possibility to purchase 8 extra days each year and a flexible working environment, also working at home.