DSV is a global supplier of transport and logistics services. We have offices in more than 70 countries and an international network of partners and agents, making us a truly global player that offers services worldwide.
As International Logistics Engineer within DSV Solutions you will be working in an international environment and travelling abroad is sometimes required. The main objectives are to analyze warehouse processes and assess these on optimization and translate this into suitable (logistics) concepts.
In addition, your main activities are:
- Develop innovative (mechanized) concepts in logistics;
- Warehouse and process assessments;
- Challenge existing logistics concepts;
- Collect data from internal and external sources;
- Deep analysis on data sets;
- Determine and quantify impact on existing and future business;
- Calculate developed concepts in department calculation model;
- Present results in a professional and understandable manner;
- Communication with suppliers, internal and external customers;
- Warehouse and client visits worldwide with strong focus on Europe.
- Successfully completed relevant education, Bachelor’s degree (HBO);
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in logistics;
- Analytical ability to structure and solve logistics problems;
- Experience with mechanized concepts and projects in logistics is preferred;
- Excellent command of English language (writing and speaking);
- Good knowledge of MS Office and applications;
- Willingness to travel is required;
- The qualities we value are: involvement and responsibility, professional skills and the ability to share knowledge, the ability to create results and flexibility and readiness for change;
- The role of International Logistics Engineer also includes the next skills: excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills, advanced analytical skills, team player, flexible, helicopter view and open minded.
As a global supplier of transport and logistics services, DSV offers great career opportunities to the right individuals. When employed with DSV you will receive the requisite training to develop the professional competences that will benefit your future career with DSV. Not only will you be working for an international company, you will be rewarded with comprehensive support from your Business Change Management department. You will also gain:
- A dynamic and challenging opportunity in an international setting, with compelling term of employment;
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Pleasant secondary working conditions like holiday allowances of 8%.