Our client is a global supplier of transport and logistics services.
We are looking for enthusiastic Logistics Engineers with some experience in the logistics environment. You are entrepreneurial and adventurous and willing to travel for work. You will fly all over the world and often travel with 2 or 3 colleagues together.
Your main activities are:
- Implementing and migrating customers on the WMS;
- You will give workshops/assessments with customers to determine the logistics processes;
- Configure the WMS based on the developed solution design;
- Collaboration with IT to complete the configuration and move to a production environment;
- Testing the configurations with customers and end users.
Other tasks and responsibilities are:
- Participate in projects to improve processes and WMS configurations;
- Determining wishes and specifications and making proposals for improvements;
- Optimize and expand existing applications in line with functional specifications;
- Participate in projects related to new customers processes and applications;
- Coordinate assigned projects and report progress and results to the Project Manager;
- Automation Projects (links between WMS and External tools and/or Applications.
- You have a Bachelor level and experience within the logistics environment. This may also be an internship, side job or education;
- Speaking the English language good is a must, Dutch is a pre;
- Ability to work independently and accurately;
- You have good communication skills;
- Knowledge of logistics and administrative processes;
- Knowledge of WMS system(s);
- Knowledge of MS Office and applications;
- Willing to travel and work around the world;
- Willing to work together with colleagues from other cultures;
- Preferably you live a short travel distance from Venlo.
- You will receive an extensive onboarding program;
- Working partly from home is possible;
- A dynamic and challenging opportunity in an international setting, with compelling term of employment;
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Pleasant secondary working conditions like holiday allowances of 8%.