Hollister Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products and services worldwide.
They offer advanced medical products for Ostomy Care, which includes two strong global brands – Hollister Ostomy and Dansac Ostomy; Continence Care; Critical Care; and Wound Care. They also provide innovative healthcare programs and services, as well as educational materials for patients and healthcare professionals.
Hollister has been serving healthcare professionals and patients for more than 95 years – making a difference in the journey of life for people throughout the global community.
Using continuous improvement, lean manufacturing and should cost principles the Logistics Engineer will be responsible for analyzing, identifying and executing improvements in Hollister’s Supply Chain operations to improve timely distribution of products, process quality, and reduce costs.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the facility in improving the Supply Chain processes and reduce cost;
- Manage project and resource budget;
- Create and manage project plans to deliver on time and on budget;
- Work with suppliers to manage relationships and control costs;
- Warehouse and process assessments;
- Challenge existing logistics concepts;
- Collect data from internal and external sources;
- Deep analysis on data sets;
- Determine and quantify impact on existing and future business;
- Present results in a professional and understandable manner.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Logistics or Technical background;
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in Logistics Project Management, Warehouse Operations or related field;
- You have the ability to lead cross functional teams in a matrix organization;
- You have experience with Project Management, Operations, Financial Analysis, Lean Manufacturing and Six-Sigma, SAP and MS Office applications;
- Use Technical Process Improvement;
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Data driven and analytical skills;
- Analytical ability to structure and solve logistics problems;
- Experience with mechanized concepts and projects in logistics is preferred;
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language (writing and speaking).
- A challenging position in an international organization;
- A state of the art working environment and a pleasant working atmosphere;
- Working with the award winner Logistics Manager of the Year Job Sonke;
- Good term of employment including, pension provision, health insurance contribution and 25 holidays.