With offices in more than 80 countries and an international network of partners and agents, DSV Solutions is a truly global player. At DSV Solutions we partner with our customers to design and deliver logistics solutions, adding value by increasing operation and cost efficiency. We operate hundreds of logistics facilities comprising a total of 6,000,000 m2.
The BCM department is situated in Venlo. The Logistics Trainer reports to the Manager Training & Change Management. Your main objectives are to increase the knowledge of the WMS within DSV Solutions and prepare operations for change.
You first start with an introduction process. The first weeks you will read into the material. After that you will participate in training sessions of colleagues and then take care of part of the training yourself. After 2-3 months you are ready to do your first training yourself!
Your main activities are:
- Giving training on location. Think of various countries in Europe and America;
- Give online training;
- Continuous improvement of trainings and training material;
- Organizing trainings (training calendar and organization with local site);
- Adapt training material and configure the training system;
- Discussing WMS set-up with engineering;
- Testing training programs;
- Keeping training materials up to date;
- Administrating of tests and exam results in the central database.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree;
- 1-2 years of experience in supply chain management or logistics is a plus;
- Affinity with WMS;
- Excellent command of English language (writing and spoken), German or Spanish is an advantage;
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills;
- Strong and energetic personality, able to communicate on operations as well as management level;
- Profound process understanding and able to build up the internal and external relationship;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and applications;
- Willingness and flexibility to travel.
DSV is looking for people who can make the difference and who can individually contribute to the development and achievements of DSV. The qualities we value in our employees are: involvement and responsibility, professional skills and the ability to share knowledge, the ability to create results and flexibility and readiness for change.
As a global supplier of transport and logistics services, we offer great career opportunities to the right individuals. When employed with DSV you will receive the requisite training to develop the professional competences that will benefit your future career with DSV. Not only will you be working for an international company, you will be rewarded with comprehensive support from your Business Change Management department. You will also gain:
- A dynamic and challenging opportunity in an international setting, with compelling term of employment;
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Pleasant secondary working conditions like holiday allowances of 8%.