As a Regional Demand Planner you will work to develop and implement supply chain solutions that support business objectives, including S&OP, demand planning, tender management and product launch support.
You will work with global and local supply chain teams as well as Sales/Marketing to manage product inventory and supply. One of your key tasks will be to support process improvement opportunities at every stage of the product lifecycle, planning and executing new product launches, product rationalization, E2E tender planning, operations management and S&OP.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Proactive demand forecast and tender planning by working closely with Sales/Marketing and supply chain teams to develop, utilize and improve best practice processes;
- Lead regional S&OP cycle;
- Review, challenge and amend the statistical forecast in conjunction with regional tender volume requirements to improve forecast accuracy;
- Active involvement with regional tender management, product launches and acquisitions to generate an optimal forecast;
- To align the volume forecast with the fiscal forecast through a robust S&OP process;
- Educate marketing and the countries on the demand planning process and impact of forecasting on the business;
- Keep management updated with tender activities and tender outcomes.