Our client is an international provider of Supply Chain Solutions in the North of Limburg.
As a Senior Account Manager your goal and motivation is bringing the relationship with the client and level of service to a higher level. You are the point of contact and mediator between your client, service delivery and operations. You are also leading and coaching a team of 3 Junior Account Managers and bring them and their accounts to the next level.
The company and your vision is that client satisfaction and trust are the most important pillars in serving our client and you strive for the best results for your client portfolio and the company.
- A Bachelor or Master in a relevant field such as; Logistics and Supply Chain, (international) business management;
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience within an international oriented Contract logistics and warehousing environment;
- Experience in leading a team;
- Excellent level of verbal and written communication in English, Dutch and possibly German;
- Experience with being P&L responsible;
- You have strong developed numerical and analytically skills.
In this position, you get to know all facets of the process and you develop your people, project and program management skills. There are enough opportunities to develop your personal growth. In addition to a competitive salary and travel allowance, we also offer you:
- 8% holiday payment;
- A bonus based on performance and organization results;
- 25 vacation days, possibility to build up to 28 vacation days;
- Up to 40% discount on your fitness subscription!;
- Telephone and laptop;
- Non-contributory pension (we pay your pension);
- Collective health insurance (without obligation).