As global specialist in energy management with locations in over one hundred countries, Schneider Electric combines world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutes for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
At Schneider, they believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. They empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. They are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values. Discover the possibility to work for this international and dynamic company with endless development opportunities worldwide.
For the DC in Helmond we are looking for an Senior Application Engineer.
As an Application Engineer you support the run activities and applications management for the live entities in the scope of Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management and Transport & Customs.
Your focus will be on every process and system regarding the Warehouse and Transport & Customs. You will provide applicative support, monitor incidents in the warehouse management and transport & customs processes, manage applications evolvements, participate in deployment projects and interact with internal and external partners to solve every issues regarding applications.
You will be part of the Digital GSC Logistics Execution team, which is divided over several locations in Europe and you will report to the Digital GSC Logistics DevOps Manager, who is based in France.
- Provide applicative support to the local business
- Address requests / issues through ticketing process
- Ensure that key users master their IT processes and tools
- Monitor incidents management process
- Act as point of contact for business in case of IT incident
- Realize first diagnosis, evaluate criticism and take appropriate actions including escalation to the next level support teams
- Ensure proper communication to all stakeholders
- Ensure that Root Cause Analysis and related actions are provided
- Manage application evolutions
- Take into account or propose requests for evolutions
- Propose appropriate solutions to fulfill business requirements
- Follow up implementation process
- Secure move to production process
- Participate to deployment projects
- Provide knowledge of local processes for new projects
- Facilitate proper integration with local landscape / context
- Facilitate alignment with standard Company processes
- Interact with internal and external partners
- You have a Master’s Degree in Engineering;
- You have business process knowledge in logistics and/or supply chain;
- You have ERP solution knowledge;
- You have experience with project management;
- You have experience with change management and implementation methodology;
- You are familiar with the IT industry and delivery model;
- You speak fluently English.
- The company offers a competitive salary between €70k – €80K a year incl. bonus;
- You will be part of a leading global specialist in energy management who believes in sustainability and taking care for the planet;
- Endless development opportunities through the online learning offer of 10,000+ e-learnings.