Our client is a global provider of logistics solutions.
The Business Applications Specialist is part of the Business Support department for the first and second line support of one or more sites in the field of warehouse management systems (WMS). You mainly work with WMS RedPrairie (JDA Dispatcher) and some other specific applications.
This includes the following core activities:
- Setting up and implementing new customers, processes and system applications in consultation with the client/project leader;
- Optimise and expand existing applications in accordance with functional specifications and wishes;
- Coordinating assigned (sub)projects, discussing the assignment with and reporting progress and results to the client/project leader;
- Identification of deviations; reporting of malfunctions, intervention and solving identified problems in reliability, speed and capacity;
- Registering and reporting on the achieved performance in problem solving and user support;
- Acting as the first point of contact for technical matters for fellow application engineers.
- HBO education, for example ICT & Business and possibly supplemented with certificates; (think of Prince 2, lean six sigma etc);
- Several years of work experience in a similar position;
- A good analytical ability;
- Thorough knowledge of logistics processes;
- Thorough knowledge of SQL for data analysis;
- Expert in the application of the various PC applications;
- Proficiency in the Dutch and English languages in word and writing;
- Proven experience with WMS systems.
In the role of Business Applications Specialist, we also ask for the following characteristics: expertise/knowledge, customer focus, planning and organising one’s own work, creativity and good communication skills.
- Good career opportunities;
- Personal attention, open communication and a positive corporate culture;
- A fulltime job.