Our client is an international provider of Supply Chain Solutions.
The Global Solution Design department is responsible for answering and leading commercial and project request from our clients within the segment of High-Tech and Entertainment. The team is working globally and has a critical role in our ongoing growth as a company. You have the end responsibility for coordinating the different stakeholders to come up with a commercial solution and a high level of customer satisfaction for our client. You interpret the actual proposal or project, bring together and challenge the different experts in your group, calculate the solution, stay in contact with your client and finally yet importantly you actually implement the solution.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Coaching and developing a team of junior professionals within Solution Design;
- Coordination for the request for proposal process;
- Analysing and documenting the client needs;
- Strong stakeholder management;
- Independently managing the Implementation of solutions and operational or innovative improvement projects;
- Communication with our client;
- Calculating complex supply chain solutions;
- Developing a commercial framework in collaboration with business development and account management.
- You graduated your Master in Supply Chain Management or International Business Management and have 5-10 years of experience within Solution Design within contract logistics;
- You have a strong track record as a Senior Expert Solution Design and you are looking for an opportunity to add another layer to your work;
- We would like you to use your knowledge for developing and coaching Supply Chain Management talent to a higher level within Solution Design and be the activator and motivator in innovation to meet the vision of the company;
- You also have an active role and responsibility in different RFP’s, Projects and implementations;
- You have a very ambitious personality and you love to go the extra mile to deliver top quality to your internal and external stakeholders;
- You love to develop a next generation of supply chain professionals and develop your own coaching skills;
- You should have highly developed analytical and numerical skills, you are a very strong and effective communicator.
- A competitive salary and travel allowance;
- 8% holiday payment;
- A bonus based on performance and organization results;
- 25 vacation days, possibility to build up to 28 vacation days;
- Up to 40% discount on your fitness subscription;
- Telephone and laptop;
- Non-contributory pension (we pay your pension);
- Collective health insurance (without obligation).