Wild Republic creates toys that are naturally fun. For nearly four decades, Wild Republic’s realistic stuffed animals and toys have helped children explore the beauty of nature. The mission of Wild Republic is to create toys that foster curiosity about wildlife and educate children about the wonders of nature.
As a company committed to nature and conservation, Wild Republic strives not only to produce better toys for children, but also to create a world that’s filled with compassion, responsibility and understanding to their customers, the animals and the planet we all live on.
For their new location to be established in Venlo we are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner.
As a senior HR Business Partner, you have a broad HR advisory role. You will act as a strong partner for the European Director and the local management in 6 other European countries. You support and give appropriate and effective recommendations to align HR procedures and processes all over Europe. You think strategically and you are also able to act local.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Synchronize all European employment contracts to one standard;
- Set up European employment regulations;
- Development, Implementation and alignment of new HR policies, procedures and processes in line with current legislation and best practice;
- Managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances, sickness, redundancies and settlement agreements;
- Understands the risk and regulatory frameworks within which the business operates. Embeds appropriate people risk and conduct interventions to ensure our people are equipped to adhering to mandatory requirements and are fit and proper to undertake their roles;
- Recruitment of key hires in the business, liaising with Management in partnership in Venlo and other countries in Europe;
- Overlooking of all functions related to Talent Management, including the development of an efficient Talent Acquisition Strategy;
- Coaching managers on performance management issues and processes;
- Lead the Performance Management lifecycle process;
- Supporting a broad client group at all levels across the business on a strategic level (approx. 50 fte) all over Europe;
- Project management and Strategic workforce planning – actively partner with business to help design optimal Target Operating Models;
- Acting as the Face of the company, related to all matters within Employer Branding.
- Bachelor or Master degree in HR of other related studies;
- At least 8 – 10 years of experience as an HR professional;
- Dutch and European legislative and regulatory experience with a broad range of HR topics;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels;
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of Dutch, English and preferably some other European languages;
- High attention to integrity, ethics and sensitivity regarding confidential information;
- Good computer skills;
- Willing to travel;
- Available for 32 – 40 hours a week.
- A challenging new position;
- A new inspiring work environment at one of the most beautiful offices in Venlo;
- Lots of possibilities to fill in this position as you see fit;
- You get the opportunity to work for a new international company in Venlo and grow together;
- The possibility to work 4 days a week;
- Working remote from home is negotiable;
- Salary indication 60K – 70K gross a year on a fulltime basis.