Our client is a world leader in the production of medical devices.
As a Senior Import/Export Analyst you join the EMEA Trade Compliance team of the organization.
You will play a key role in the continuous monitoring and improvement of all the processes related to import and export in the European Union ensuring a Trade compliant and timely delivery of products to both the DC’s and the customers.
You will be responsible for managing the third-party brokers and being the first point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders by providing guidance on all customs related questions. Through research, data mining, analysis and reporting you will be working on initiatives in the field of broker management, customs master data, projects, process development and internal audits.
Implementing and updating compliant and documented processes requires affinity with networking and linking Trade Compliance processes to other business processes. You work closely together with your international colleagues. You will not only be responsible for providing guidance but will also have responsibilities during execution and auditing afterwards.
- Bachelor degree (preferred degrees within International Trade, Business administration, Customs or Law);
- Being a certified declarant or having similar work experience;
- Min 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Problem solving, innovation, critical thinking skills;
- Excellent written, interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills;
- Experience in data analytics;
- Proficient with MS Excel – data analysis, VLOOKUP, data manipulation, pivot tables, formulas and macros;
- Proficient with MS Access – data entry, data relationships, importing and exporting to Excel, and reporting;
- Experience in trade compliance;
- Understanding of EU CN classification.
The company recognizes the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company’s success.
Also a competitive package is of course part of that. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package to all employees with 31 holidays, possibility to purchase 8 extra holidays days and flexible working environment, also working at home.