Hollister Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products and services worldwide.
They offer advanced medical products for Ostomy Care, which includes two strong global brands – Hollister Ostomy and Dansac Ostomy; Continence Care; Critical Care; and Wound Care. They also provide innovative healthcare programs and services, as well as educational materials for patients and healthcare professionals.
Hollister has been serving healthcare professionals and patients for more than 95 years – making a difference in the journey of life for people throughout the global community.
As Supervisor you manage the receiving, replenishment and storage function in the European Distribution Center.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage direct resources and the receiving and replenishment operations for domestic and international deliveries on a daily basis to ensure department performance metrics are met in a timely and cost effective manner;
- Schedule all inbound deliveries and interact with carriers;
- Manage customer returns and operational supplies;
- Ensure that a positive employee relations climate is maintained and that there is an ongoing communication;
- Maintain the required service level in distribution and report service performance on a weekly/monthly basis as required;
- Maintain appropriate operating procedures and policies in line with corporate guidelines;
- Lead and drive ongoing training activities and development for personnel to enhance flexibility and personal development;
- Resolving distribution issues and opportunities with internal and external customers;
- Manage the maintenance & housekeeping in the receiving and replenishment area and bulk warehouse;
- Review attendance records and data and manage adjustments;
- Participates in the health and safety team;
- Provide cover in absence of other supervisors;
- To perform other job related duties as determined and assigned by management.
- You have a Bachelor in a relevant discipline, e.g. logistics, operations management or supply chain management;
- You have 6 years of experience in distribution center operations;
- You have 3 years supervisory experience;
- Knowledge of SAP and project management;
- Negotiation and excellent communications skills;
- The ability to speak, read and written in English and Dutch.
- A challenging position in an international organization;
- A state of the art working environment and a pleasant working atmosphere;
- Working with the award winner Logistics Manager of the Year Job Sonke;
- Good term of employment including, pension provision, health insurance contribution and 25 holidays.