BuzziSpace create furniture, acoustic and acoustic lighting solutions that accommodate the demands of the changing workplace. Due to the diverse portfolio from acoustic solutions to lighting, to furniture, the challenge is to manage and set up the most efficient and sometimes complex supply chain flows and processes.
As a Supply Chain Manager at BuzziSpace your main focus is ensuring that the customer demand is met by managing the supply and demand of the products in order contribute to a ultimate customer experience. You plan and execute on short, mid and long term strategy for supply, logistics and warehousing by motivating and managing your team and working with other stakeholders within the organization.
You will be reporting to the Operations Director together with the department heads of Purchase, Customer Service and the Production sites. You will manage the Warehouse Teamleader in Turnhout (BE) and 4 direct reports reporting to you directly between the offices in Konitch (BE) and Bladel (NL). BuzziSpace employ +/- 10 FTE in the warehouse in Turnhout whom will be indirect reports.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible leadtime while minimizing locked up capital and maximizing flexibility;
- Leads the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Directs and coordinates global supply chain functions through best practices in strategy, resource optimization, profitability maximization, and KPIs resulting in the maximization of customer satisfaction;
- Plan, manage, and coordinates all activities related to the planning of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand;
- Monitors and corrects inventory levels at our warehouses and internally to ensure rotation and maximize working capital;
- Works with logistic leader and freight forwarders to set best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and agreements);
- Supports proper utilization of ERP system (Microsoft Navision);
- Member of the operations staff, responsible to report on department KPIs along with root cause analysis of any problems;
- Works closely together with key stakeholders in purchase, product development, production, and finance.
- You have a bachelor or master degree;
- You have solid experience and knowledge about: demand and supply chain planning techniques, sourcing in complex supply chains, SLA’s and vendor contracts, ERP systems and data analysis;
- You are very analytical and precise but you are able to see the bigger picture at the same time;
- Your people management skills, enthusiasm and sense of humor brings up the best in people;
- Challenge motivates you and you have a natural urge to improve;
- You have well-developed and effective communication and management skills in English and Dutch.