Our client is a world leader in the production of medical devices.
As a Supply Chain Planner/Analyst you develop, implement and execute models for managing the inventory, delivery performance and product availability, in order to improve the SLA-performance and optimally meet customers’ needs.
You will improve Supply Chain processes such as planning, forecasting and target replenishment, while simultaneously developing and implementing key performance indicators and SLA’s, in order to maintain high-level vendor relations. Next to this you will actively improve inventory turns and implement phase in-phase out planning.
- Bachelor or Master degree in logistics or supply chain;
- 4 years of experience in Supply Chain Management in an international environment;
- Change Management experience;
- Computer literacy (MS-Office, Excel and preferably SAP / ERP);
- Excellent command of the English language.
To be successful in this role, you are a natural problem solver with strong analytical skills and a pro-active, hands-on mentality. You have a distinct drive for execution and results and a clear focus on customer satisfaction. You are a team player, who’s able to build lasting relationships with colleagues in other departments and disciplines. Managing several tasks and projects at once poses no problem for you, as is working under pressure.
- A professional, international, dynamical and high quality working environment, where personal development is stimulated and personal initiatives are encouraged;
- Your Development Plan will challenge you to further develop your personal skills and competencies, to build your career within the global organization.