Hollister Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products and services worldwide.
They offer advanced medical products for Ostomy Care, which includes two strong global brands – Hollister Ostomy and Dansac Ostomy; Continence Care; Critical Care; and Wound Care. They also provide innovative healthcare programs and services, as well as educational materials for patients and healthcare professionals.
Hollister has been serving healthcare professionals and patients for more than 95 years – making a difference in the journey of life for people throughout the global community.
As Supply Network Planner you are responsible for creating inter and intra-distribution center supply plans. The planner generates an unconstrained supply plan for each assigned receipt location based on defined planning parameters, reviews this plan with the supplying distribution center and delivers an agreed constrained supply plan that balances service, inventory and distribution center capability and costs.
You are responsible for releasing agreed supply volume into distribution center execution at the agreed time. You are also responsible for communicating supply issues that may affect service, inventory or cost through the S&OP process. You take care for the right service and inventory levels for assigned products.
Other tasks and responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain product planning parameters and safety stock settings;
- Maintain inter-distribution center transportation lanes and associated master data;
- Generate inter distribution center supply plan that balances service, inventory and DC capacities;
- Highlight supply issues that may affect service, inventory or cost goals through the S&OP process;
- Monitor system alerts and action as appropriate to mitigate service or inventory issues;
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate product receipt dates in planning system and communicate plan changes to business unit customer service teams;
- Track MPS Performance and issue weekly metric;
- Support inventory obsolescence management process through management of redeployed inventory.
- You have a BS/BA in a business or math related discipline;
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a planning role with a good understanding of supply chain planning systems and processes;
- Experience in a distribution center environment;
- SAP/APO planning systems;
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization in a matrix management environment;
- Good command of the English and Dutch language.
- A challenging position in an international organization;
- A state of the art working environment and a pleasant working atmosphere;
- Good term of employment including, pension provision, health insurance contribution and 25 holidays.