Hollister Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products and services worldwide.
They offer advanced medical products for Ostomy Care, which includes two strong global brands – Hollister Ostomy and Dansac Ostomy; Continence Care; Critical Care; and Wound Care. They also provide innovative healthcare programs and services, as well as educational materials for patients and healthcare professionals.
Hollister has been serving healthcare professionals and patients for more than 95 years – making a difference in the journey of life for people throughout the global community.
As a Warehouse Teamleader at Hollister you leading the team. With excellent interpersonal skills, you interact with people and ensure safety, service, quality and productivity. You deliver and follow up on target for the team as set by the Supervisor.
Other tasks and responsibilities:
- You have an effective drive and a personal impact that enables you to achieve goals together with others and deliver on target in the day to day operation in alignment with department objectives;
- You prepare and run weekly team meetings;
- Short term absenteeism management, and registration in relevant systems;
- Evaluate and get approval from supervisor before giving feedback on Mid-Year reviews and year end reviews;
- Ensure clean and safe working environment;
- You manage successful onboarding, planning, development, execution, registration and follow up in our Learning Management System (LMS);
- Review and confirm working hours in line with department budget;
- Ordering supplies and ensure timely availability of needed materials;
- Collaborate with other team leads to assure proper workflow;
- Meet with supervisor to discuss operational issues, opportunities, trends, budget, and labor planning;
- Ensure a positive employee relations climate is maintained and that there is ongoing daily communication as required;
- You work day shift.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Logistics;
- You are just graduated or have max. 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- SAP experience is a plus;
- You have the ability to effectively communicate; both verbally and in written form in Dutch and English;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You have a hands-on approach and a flexible personality;
- You are quality driven and a natural leader.
- A challenging position in an international organization;
- A state of the art working environment and a pleasant working atmosphere;
- Working with the award winner Logistics Manager of the Year Job Sonke;
- Good terms of employment including, pension provision, health insurance contribution and 25 holidays.