Our client is an international provider of Supply Chain Solutions.
As a Workforce Manager you are responsible for defining and implementing the workforce strategy and guiding the team of planners towards an excellent and effective planning. The organization has a need for a strong centralized workforce planning. You are the connector for internal and external business partners. Internally you will be the driving force in this organizational change process. Externally it is your responsibility to maintain and extend a strong vendor management. You work together with internal departments and make good use of their expertise to develop tools and methodologies. You are coaching the brand new team of workforce planners to a higher level.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Support strategic analyses of business needs and environmental trends and market awareness in support of workforce strategy development and planning processes;
- Leverage change management and project management skills to effectively implement workforce management best practices across the organization;
- Provide direction for the workforce planners and create a culture of development and continuous performance improvement;
- Responsible for establishing and clearly communicating departmental strategy to management team including financial performance, budgeting, goal setting, and managing performance;
- Host daily operation planning alignment meetings with operations management;
- Strategic vendor management of our outsourcing & flex agency KPI ‘s;
- Process governance – taking ownership of process development and execution, in line with management direction.
- You have a Bachelor level and experience in a similar role in a logistics, warehousing or production environment;
- During your experience, you have developed a clear view on effective workforce management and you have the firmness and political sensitivity to bring this vision across and steer the different stakeholders towards the needed change;
- You do this by using your strong communication skills, stakeholder management and vendor management;
- You are analytically strong in order to identify the workforce-gaps and develop, and deliver accurate, strategy-focused and insightful reports to back-up your vision and strategy;
- You have an independent role and are able to advice the management team towards the desired result.
- A competitive salary and travel allowance;
- 8% holiday payment;
- A bonus based on performance and organization results;
- 25 vacation days, possibility to build up to 28 vacation days;
- Up to 40% discount on your fitness subscription;
- Telephone and laptop;
- Non-contributory pension (we pay your pension);
- Collective health insurance (without obligation).