As a Transport Planner you are responsible and the specialist in your sector, which can be a specific area, country, means of transportation (truck, ferry, train) or other expertise.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the orders coming in and cargo to be moved from Turkey to the United Kingdom;
• You will decide which route suggested is preferable and best to execute;
• Monitor all processes within your area and act and take ownership on any deviations;
• Calculate and puzzle driving hours, working hours and distance keeping it all parameters within boundaries;
• Search and plan return for our trailers;
• Inform stakeholders in an efficient and collaborative way.
• Shine in communicating and connecting with others and thrives from working in a dynamic environment;
• Have some experience as Transport Planner and are eligible to work in the Netherlands, and live withing in a travelling distance to Venlo;
• Come up with creative solutions and are willing to put the work in to achieve goals;
• Can easily and quickly adapt to changing situations;
• Have a good command of the English language, both spoken and written. Dutch, German and/or French are a big plus!
• Annual salary between €27k and €49k a year, depending on level of experience;
• Maximum of 39 vacation days per year (28 paid + 1 extra if you remained healthy + option to buy 10 extra);
• An one-year contract and a permanent contract upon proven suitability;
• Pension plan, travel allowance, health programs, collective insurance discounts, bicycle plan and more;
• Self-driven career. We help develop our future leaders with personal training, our own in-house academy and 100% paid study arrangements. We offer a career path with many growth opportunities within the broad field of logistics and transportation.
Our client is a leading provider of integrated supply chain logistics and intermodal transport solutions. The family business, founded in 1995, is active in more than 35 European countries. They specialize in transport and logistics between the UK & Ireland and the European mainland.